Saturday 14 November 2009

Welcome to my Blog


Welcome to my blog!!!

Let me introduce myself briefly.

I have created this blog essentially as a convenient stopping-off point for friends and family to pull-over from their busy lives to catch-up on the life and experiences of an Irish Dad living in England before moving off again with their busy lives.

I hope to record each and every remarkable development in our family life as well as catching in my net the banal, everyday things that fill us with joy or drive us blinkin' mad.

Our family consists of me, as the Irish Daddy, followed by my wife, my eldest son and my littlest son. Conveniently, that list also runs in descending order of age and beauty.

For ease of reference, the following glossary of terms may be used at any one time in any section of my blog to address the cast:

Daddy: Daddy; Excellent One.
Mummy: Wife; Wifey; Slave.
Eldest Son: Ben
Youngest Son: Ciaran.

I hope you enjoy my blog and if you don't, erm, let me know.

AID

(An Irish Daddy)

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment