Sunday 15 November 2009

Walking the streets in my pyjamas


The Wife has just taken Ciaran and Ben around to my In Laws for lunch today.

Spent all morning giving Mummy a well-earned break whilst trying to coax Ben into putting his poo and pee in the potty.

Easier said than done - indeed, only last night, I noticed Ben had gone rather quiet as he watched TV. So I got up, walked over to the TV only to find a steaming, but perfectly formed, turd on the carpet beside the TV surrounded by an oasis of pee. We've gotta work a bit harder on this.

We've only just started potty training Ben this week and the 'experts' tell us that although its painful, slow progress initially, we can expect our little diddums to quickly get the hang of it and leave their steaming turds in the potty, where they most definitely belong. There are sewers that are more pleasant on the senses than our living room at the moment.

Oh yeah. And my reward for helping out my hard-working Wife this morning?

I was ordered outside at gone 11am in my bloomin pyjamas to move the car seat into her little Corsa.

Now I know the importance of compromise in a marriage, but should that extend to walking the streets in your bedwear?

Your views would be greatly appreciated.

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment