Sunday 22 November 2009

Daddy chasing top spot in blog rankings


I've just had a casual glance down at my "Blog Top Site" ranking and noticed that my blog has soared to 48th place today.

The Blog Top Site mission statement "aims to show you the best blogs available. We have over a dozen categories to suit your tastes."

There are 270 blogs listed in my category - parenting - and mine has slipped in at number 48 in the last hour, which I'm pretty chuffed with considering I've only been doing this blogging mularky for a week.

But don't take that as a sign of complacency. I want that top spot!

For the full listings and to keep tabs on my progress, visit:

http://www.blogtopsites.com/parents

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

2 comments:

  1. Well done love. Award for you at my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks love. I like gongs, me. xx

    ReplyDelete