Wednesday 25 November 2009

Ciaran cuts another tooth


Quick update on the family.

Ciaran cut his second tooth tonight.

I had him in a fit of laughter and noticed a little white tooth had broken through at the front of his bottom row, right beside the first one. Isn't that how it always is?

His face has been as red as the fiery infernos of Hades in recent days, so this comes as no great surprise. I tell you, if we have a power cut - which is well overdue by the way - I want Ciaran sitting right beside me.

Shame Halloween's gone. We could have plonked him outside the house and that would have saved me having to churn out a pumpkin.

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment