Friday 10 September 2010

Filey, North Yorkshire - September 2010


It’s true. I have been less than faithful to my blog recently.

I have been steadily avoiding double-clicking on my login field every time I’ve logged onto the laptop since May, not even throwing it so much as a morsel of my attention or devoting so much as a millisecond of my time.

However, far from going our separate ways, I have returned to spend some quality time in its company, to show it that I still really do care and to post my diary notes from our belated summer, or more accurately early Autumn, holiday in North Yorkshire.

So here I go.

My holiday notes will follow in full, in all their naked glory. And there was plenty of nakedness. Enjoy.

(Pictured above - Ciaran on Scarborough Beach - aged 1 year four months)

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment