Wednesday 3 February 2010

Squash championship level


That's my third night in a row on the squash court.

I played a match on Monday, had a practice session last night and another tonight and my fitness levels are really improving.

I felt I could, and perhaps should, have won on Monday and the practice I put in last night seemed to have paid off.

My serve, that I'd practised to a tee the night before to get it landing plum in the corner almost every time, was really strong the first set as well my drops and I raced to a 9-2 first set lead.

The second set began a bit like the first and I led 4-1, then Robert starting to fight back a bit. He took a close set to make it 1-1.

My game was getting stronger and I took the next two sets to make it 3-1, when Robert had to retire injured.

3-1 to me on the night to level the championship.

*Two matches played since. Scores updated below.

2010 Standings

0-1
1-1
1-2
1-3

Robert leads the 2010 Squash Championship 3-1

Add to FacebookAdd to DiggAdd to Del.icio.usAdd to StumbleuponAdd to RedditAdd to BlinklistAdd to TwitterAdd to TechnoratiAdd to Yahoo BuzzAdd to Newsvine

No comments:

Post a Comment